Monday, April 30, 2007

Birthday evening

was so excited by the gig..now imagine your favourite rock/music hero of all time, to nirvana fans, this was my kurt cobain, to greenday fans, this was my billy jo, to u2 fans, this is my bono, to bon jovi fans....no...sorry...sod off and stop reading this if youre a bon jovi fan, anyway, miles hunt is playing an acoustic gig on my birthday, theres a couple of hundred people here (ive seen him play in front of 90,000 people before)..and im stood on the front row, absolutely dumbstruck...was nice as just me and my big bro saw the gig together, as he got me into them years and years ago, which was cool.long story short, its a superb superb gig. afterwards, he decides to sign a few new cds...so i queue up, unable to speak, i get to the front, and we actually have a chat...IM CHATTING WITH MILES HUNT!!! we talk about my favourite wonderstuff song, (he goes on to explain what its all about )we discuss my birthday!!! and loads of stuff..we're chatting for a good few minutes, w have our picture taken together, and signs my cd 'Glen! happy birthday miles hunt 27.4.07'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i left grinning so much, was physically shaking, i kid you not, i was checking the pics my bro took and had to hold the camera with both hands i was shaking so much. sounds trite now, but honestly, was one of the best moments of my life i swear to god...totally made my birthday! i get goosebumps now just thinking about it....

...after that i got completely drunk with loads of mates. great grea birthday

ps, oh yeah, ryan also rang from oz which was totally cool (see, youre on the blog twice now)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home