Friday, April 27, 2007

Birthday





well, i know ive still got to update the blog, and will finish japan and hello uk soon, but today is my 32nd birthday...unfortunately, these pictures were taken exactly a year ago today for my 31st...in my favourite place on earth, perhentian island in malaysia, did my first scuba dive. today ive got no real plans...although tonight, my all time favourite rock star hero god (miles hunt, ex wonderstuff) is playing an acoustic gig just down the road from my house in nottingham, so am going with my big bro and a few mates...v.v.v.v. excited about this gig, and tomorrow going to see my beloved sheffield united for the first time in nearly 3 years, and if we win, we are almost guaranteed to stay in the premier league. v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v excited about this

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, G! *muax*

Missing you already. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home