Sunday, April 15, 2007

Leaving Party

so it was my leaving party last night, starting with food and beers in northern lights, then on to hotspot.
was a really really great night, a lot of people have been away recently, papua new guinea, south east asia, japan etc... but everyone had recently just got back...justine arrived back from a 3 week trip around south east asia about 1 hour before the party started...hardcore anbeek!

anyway, was the first time in ages everyone had been out together, and was lovely. ive met some truly amazing people here, and hopefully many will remain friends forever. my experience of japan would have been completely different if i hadnt have met these people. ive had some wonderful, lifechanging and unforgetable times, and will miss my friends in japan dearly...anyway...ill end this now for fear of sounding like a gwyneth paltrow oscar speech...

...except to say sincerely thank you to all my friends here, you are all truly wonderful people, and its been a pleasure and an honour knowing you.

hopefully this isnt goodbye, just a see you soon, somewhere else, some other time...

here's to all of you...

x

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Jenelle said...

Sorry I was such a party pooper! Just recovering from the flu and was so exhausted I fell asleep on the train. Looks like you had a great time!

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glen, a favour to ask of you:
please, ask Gareth to write me email - I've lost his address & can't get in touch with him.
thank you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home