Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Weeble

...however....i rang the airport just before i left, and lo and behold, my flight was delayed by another hour to 11pm...so i got to see Weeble after all. Weeble gigs are legendary, seriously. We won battle of the bands for the midlands in 2004, and the gigs are always packed and raucous and a great time, with a huge mosh pit skanking away to ska-punk tunes. junktion 7 is kinda our home venue as well, so this was a truly superb gig....so so so glad i got to see it. but the flight delays, me missing my flight back to oslo, sheffield united at home, tonys birthday....i dont know...seemed to mean something, like divine intervention maybe...anyway, got home at 3am monday morning feeling tired but happy, maybe the happiest ive been in a while. flying back to nottingham again on thursday for my and my mums birthday respective do's....so am looking forward to that immensely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home