Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Delhi











Difficult to say much about New Delhi...theres not really much to it, nothing of great excitement. the group photo is quite funny, as i walked through the main part of new delhi, i noticed a guy taking a photo with his phone, so i moved out of the way so he could get a good shot, mysteriously, the camera followed me, so that it was obvious he was taking a photo of me (kamala was somewhere else...so for once, it was me they wanted!) so, i said hello, and put my arm around him and got his mate to take our photo together. then ALL his mates came over, and their wives...which culminated in a massive group photo of all of us. unfortuantely, the bloke who used my camera, missed off all of the women...not sure why.

another day...another weird guide. this one is a 'singer', and attempted to sing at every opportunity...not sure who he thought i was...he also wouldnt go away...even at lunch and dinner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home