Monday, April 30, 2007

Sunday

sunday i went with neil to se my beloved sheffield united. they are the football team ive supported all my life (there are 2 teams in sheffield) we are currently in the top premier league, playing alongside the chelseas, manchester uniteds and liverpools of the world, we are a small team, and are struggling to stay in the division, and we needed to win to have a chance of staying in the premier league next season....as you can see, it was a beautiful day in sheffield. this was outside the pub before the game. i realised that me and my bro have been going to see sheffield united (the blades) for 25 years now!!!! 25 years!!! jesus. first went with my dad when i was 7 ( i actually used to play for them up until i was 16, but thats another story).
apart from family, they have been the only love in my life for the past 25 years, cant describe how much they mean to me, and hadnt been to a game in nearly 3 years due to being away from the uk since 2004....was so so so so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home