Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy busy...


had a pretty busy week for reasons that shall be explained...one day. flew to aberdeen (scotland) on tuesday, and bristol (england) thursday and back to oslo via amsterdam on thursday, which meant a 4am start, and a 20 hour day in total...absolutely shattered. got back after midnight on thursday to temperatures of -5 celcius....now thats bloomin cold...especially when you forget your jacket. my car was buried under frost. oh, and for saying on wednesday night to my boss that ive never lost a bag in 10 years flying for work...lo and behold, my bag ends up in amsterdam when i get to oslo. note...amsterdam is the worst airport in the world ever! bags always go missing there

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Gareth said...

Yep, they lost my luggage too or what I really think is that the baggage attendents are all stoned and don't give a damn what plane it goes on. I still have my KLM emergency toiletries kit.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Glen-san said...

EVERYTIME at amsterdam!!!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger The Robinsons said...

Hahahahahaha...you finally got "Done" by Amsterdam!!!

Ido not travel via AMS anymore...Ifigure my luck is all used up!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home