Thursday, October 25, 2007

Plug in Baby!




i guess the 'signature' song for Muse is called Plug in Baby..and my favourite also...when this came on, i saw people looking behind (i was at the front), and was confronted by loads of huuge orange balloons descending towards me (those who have seen the brilliant 70's drama tv series 'The Prisoner' my absolute favourite, will understand the fear that these things can put into people). anyway, they bounced along the crowd for the whole song, and when they burst, they were filled with streamers...it was an incredible sight)

3 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Gareth said...

Who was number 1?

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Glen-san said...

ha ha!!

"I am number 2..."

10 points for understanding the obscure reference

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Gareth said...

Hey, I am the master of obscure references!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home