Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"All the leaves are brown..."



Unfortunately this picture doesnt actually do justice to reality. Just thought i had to take this, this morning. its the view from my new office, and shows just how fast the leaves are changing colour. its been a tad wet and grey of late, but somedays you just get this pure blue norwegian sky and bright sunshine. heaven. (in hindsight, the leaves look much browner in real life...theres no 'autumnal brown leaf' setting on my camera, although click on the pic to get a better view). its not quite as spectacular as the colour change that occurs in japan...but i guess its only september

p.s. Kat, when my facebook status reads 'Glen is staring out of the window'...this is why

x

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger kittykat said...

ah ha! i get it! glen, you and justine are making me so jealous right now, all of your photos are lovely. that one of you on the end of the rock is unfuckingbelievable, scuse my french. but WOW. IKITAI!
xxxxx

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Glen-san said...

cheers hun...actually me and j are in competition you know

hows hiroshima? tis also a beautiful place neh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home