Monday, July 23, 2007

Stabæk


Stabaek are my designated football team in norway, due mainly to the fact that my mate morten supports them. they are an oslo team. you kinda have to adopt a team whereever you go...selangor in malaysia, albirex in niigata, and so now stabaek in oslo. i saw 'our' first game this sunday on tv in the pub...we are currently top of the league in the top division, now this is new to me... no team i have ever supported have been top of the top league, and they have lost only once this season (summer season).


needless to say we got hammered 3-0...i may never be allowed to go again...sorry morten

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Gareth said...

Ha! this had me in bits! The Parkes curse strikes again!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Glen-san said...

i know i know...me and my bro are jinx's everytime we go and see sheff utd...

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Glen-san said...

ps i see albirex are doing well this year...the year after i leave...honestly, its me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home