Tuesday, June 19, 2007

This Saturday - MUSE!















For my birthday, my good good friend tami bought me a ticket to see the rock band Muse at the new Wembley stadium in london. flew friday night (3 hours delay)

the new stadium is only a few weeks old and is fantastic. its the first stadium gig ive been to. supporting were Dirty Pretty Things (meh), and The Streets, who i love. Anyway, the gig was incredible, an absolute experience of a lifetime, there was about 70,000 people there, and a drunk me and tami. cannot describe how amazing it truly was, in my top 5 gigs of all time, maybe in my top 3. its a shame the photos dont really do it justice . on one of the photos, if you look at the big blue ball things, half way through a really nice and slow song, these balls floated above the audience, attached to the bottom of them were two acrobats spinning and doing fancy acrobatic stuff attached to these balls, all in time with the music, was incredible...you can just see them dressed in white under the lit balls (3rd picture, right hand side of the screen)

2 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger ogres are like onions said...

OMIGODYOUWENTTOSEEMUSE! I went to their gig in KL back in February (see my archive!) and seriously, it was THE best rock gig I've been, ever. Too bad Wembley's sold out waaaaay earlier and I cannot afford the eBay tickets. Lucky devil you. I'm SOBBING in jealousy!

Can I please please please ask you for Muse photos? (nevermind I'm hysterical like a high-school girl)

 
At 3:33 AM, Blogger Glen-san said...

yeah no worries...send me your email ad and ill send some your way...they all look like the ones on my blog though. if you click the photo on the blog page, then you can steal them that way...seriously, these are the best photos

it was an amazing gig.

hang on...you mean your (ahem) 'wonderful' 'free-thinking' government actually allowed a rock concert\devils work in malaysia???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home