Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sunday






saturday night went to see pirates of the carribean 3....dont, thats my only advice.
sunday, went to a small island near where my new hotel is (10km from oslo centre). again, the weather was scorching hot. (took sun cream this time, not daft me) and sunbathed all day amongst the young and beautiful of oslo. (also decided i needed to start going to the gym again!) most people here have either holiday cabins in the mountains, or boats. the fjords around oslo are packed with people on small boats. anyway, spent a lovely day snoozing in the sun. only drawback was not actually speaking to anyone for a straight 55 hours....hmmmm, note to self, 'get friends'

2 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Gareth said...

Did you not read my 'movies' report on facebook? That film sucked and blowed at the same time. A big disappointment. We saw 300, which is much better (and shorter) if you don't mind severed heads and that try as I might, I could not shake the fact that the lead character reminds me of Griff Rhyce Jones

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Glen-san said...

1. its films (or filems if youre irish)
2. didnt read
3. severed heads not really my dice
4. its like watching 'House' and trying to tell people who hugh laurie really is, and where he came from

 

Post a Comment

<< Home